Simply Salema Ltd strives to be transparent about how we collect and use your personal information.
We are the data controller of all personal data which we collect from you. Our registered address is Manor Farm, 2 Main Road, Nether Broughton, Leicestershire, LE14 3HB, UK. We are registered as a company in England and Wales under company number 3428142. We control the ways your personal data is collected and the purposes for which your personal data is used.
- when you make an enquiry or booking;
- when you subscribe to our newsletter or enter competitions;
- when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback.
What personal data we collect
When making an enquiry or booking, we need to collect certain personal details from you. These details will include, where applicable, the names, DOBs and contact information of party members, credit/ debit card or other payment details (please note we do not store financially sensitive information) and special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the chosen holiday arrangements and any dietary restrictions which may disclose your religious beliefs. If we need any other personal details, we will tell you before we obtain them from you.
How we use your personal data
We can only use your personal data for the reasons below;
- To fulfil a contract we have with you
- If we have a legal duty to use your data for a particular reason
- When you consent to it
- When it is in our legitimate interests
We use the information we collect for the following purposes;
- To provide you with information/updates and to notify you of any changes related to your enquiry, booking or other information you may have requested.
- To process and complete your booking and to carry out our obligations that may arise in connection with any contracts entered into between you and us, or between you and a third-party supplier.
- To send you marketing emails, if you have opted-in or have enquired or booked/travelled with us and have not opted-out. Our marketing emails include news, information and special offers that we believe may be of interest to you. If you want to stop receiving emails from us at any time you can unsubscribe using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of our emails. You will still receive service/transactional emails which are necessary for the administration of your booking.
How long will my personal data be stored?
We will only retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes we are using it for. How long we retain data will vary depending on the purposes it is used for.
Do you share my data with other companies?
Your personal details will not be passed or sold to any other third parties except where necessary to process your booking or enquiry. Your details may be passed to countries outside of the UK, the European Union and/or the European Economic Area in order to process and arrange for the products and services you request. When you submit your booking or request to us you agree that we may use and transfer your personal information in this manner. Please note that where information is also held by a 3rd party travel agent or online booking website, this is subject to their own data protection policy.
We treat all data with the highest degree of confidentiality and respect. We ensure all data is stored securely and are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
Your rights regarding your personal data
- You are entitled to access your personal data held by us at any time.
- You have the right to request that we amend any personal data which is incorrect or requires updating.
- You have the right to request that we delete any personal data held by us.
On receipt of any of the above requests, a small charge may be applicable and we will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible.
Links to other websites
These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on our website and the pages you visit, as well as help us understand how you got to our website to measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
All information collected by these cookies is sent to our website by a secure connection. These third party providers are prohibited from using our data for any other purposes. All information will be retained as long as necessary.
You can accept or decline cookies at any time by accessing the preference panels from your browser’s main menu (usually found under ‘Tools’ or ‘Options’). More information about cookies and how they work can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may occasionally change this policy by updating this page. You can check this page at any time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on 20/05/18.